Resume [Download here]
- Ph.D. (computer science), University of California, Los Angeles 2017.9 -
- Ph.D. (computer science), University of Virginia 2016.8 - 2017.8
- M.S. (computer science), Beihang University 2013.9 - 2016.3
- B.S. (computer science), Beihang University 2009.9 - 2013.7
- Summer 2017: Research Assistant
- University of Virginia
- Duties included: Make analysis on NLP coreference resolution systems about the gender bias issue. Worked on different systems to verify if there is gender bias issue. I am still working on this project now.
- Supervisor: Kai-Wei Chang
- Spring 2016: Algorithm Internship
- Didi Research Institute, DiDi Chuxing (滴滴出行)
- Duties included: Bad Pay Project - Building models to predict if one customer will not pay for their trip. Promotions for Customers - Using machine learning models to provide different discount for customers to attract more customers using the product. I, as well as my partners did them from scratch, from data collection, feature selection to model selection.
- Supervisor: Pinghua Gong, Jieping Ye
- Python, Java
- MapReduce, Pytorch