* [11.2019] I'm honored to be invited to talk about our work on mitigating the bias in AI in 2019 International Conference on Gender Equality and Corporate Social Responsibility host by UN Women China office, Delegation of the European Union to China and the Embassy of Sweden in China. See you there in Beijing!
* [08.2019] Our paper Examining Gender Bias in Languages with Grammatical Gender has been accepted by EMNLP 2019.
* [07.2019] Our paper Balanced Datasets Are Not Enough has been accepted by ICCV 2019.
* [05.2019] Our paper Mitigating Gender Bias in Natural Language Processing: Literature Review has been accepted by ACL 2019.
* [03.2019] Our paper Gender Bias in Contextualized Word Embeddings has been accepted by NAACL 2019.
* [08.2018] Our paper Learning Gender-Neutral Word Embeddings has been accepted by EMNLP 2018.
* [04.2018] Our poster wins the best poster award at SoCal NLP Symposium 2018. Thank you all!
* [04.2018] Our paper Evaluation and debiasing coreference resolution systems has been accepted by NAACL 2018. See you in New Orleans!
* [08.2017] Our paper Men also like shopping won the Best Long Paper Award in EMNLP 2017.