I am now a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science, UCLA. I work with Prof. Kai-Wei Chang focusing on problems in Natural Language Processing and machine learning. Currently, I am working on detecting gender bias in modern machine learning systems. My resume is available here.
Before joining UCLA, I spent one year in Department of Computer Science, University of Virginia. Had a great experience in Charlottesville!
- 03.2019 Our paper about Gender Bias in Contextualized Word Embeddings has been accepted by NAACL 2019.
- 08.2018 Our paper about Learning Gender-Neutral Word Embeddings has been accepted by EMNLP 2018.
- 04.2018 Our poster wins the best poster award at SoCal NLP Symposium 2018. Thank you all!
- 04.2018 Our paper about evaluation and debiasing coreference resolution systems has been accepted by NAACL 2018. See you in New Orleans!
- 09.2017 I will become a Ph.D. student in UCLA.
- 08.2017 Our paper about reducing gender bias won the Best Long Paper Award in EMNLP 2017.